RIP Ozzy Jr. -12.11.11 - 06.02.12
I wasn't going to put this on Youtube but I feel I have to as a tribute to this poor little guy who has been a fantastic pet in the short time I owned him.
5 days ago he crawled out of his bath and went down a hole behind the toilet, he had gone right inside the smallest section of the wall and got himself stuck in a gap of less than 2", I had lost sight of him and spent the next 2 days calling and tapping and putting down bait, even sleeping in that room for 2 nights just trying to hear him... Finally 3 days after loosing him I heard him and we cut a hole in the room underneath, after cutting in two different areas and looking (with no luck), it got too late (4am) and I went to sleep. The next day I looked and found him (you can see this in the video), me and my family spent that whole day trying to get him out, but no success.. We even cut closer to where he was as the area was so small I had to use a mirror just to see him.
The next day we managed to get him out of the wall thanks to the Fire Brigade (who did an excellent job, it wasn't the guys fault that he died, he got him out intact without causing him any injury) but he had been down there 5 days and when I tried warming him up, he spasmed and went limp.. and regurgitated all the food from when he was fed the night before I lost him...
It's such a shame, we really thought we could save him after being lost for almost 5 days I jumped for joy the first time I saw him through that hole we made in the wall, he was just so far in we couldn't reach him. To the end of that night he was breathing heavily and making gurgling sounds, we thought he had died then and there and I went to sleep upset about it. The next day my mum woke me and said excitedly that he was still alive, I jumped out, I couldn't believe it.
We then called out the Fire Brigade who got him out, but after being out for 30 minutes under my shirt he was making retching sounds and was spasming, his toungue was sticking out, was dry and his eyes were heavily sunken, I want to say he didn't suffer but I think he did... I just wish we had got to him earlier (we just didn't know how far he got in, he was so quiet and probably stuck), but he had wedged himself right inside the walls even further than the room I lost him in. I feel nothing but guilt for taking my eyes off of him for those two minutes before he went missing..
My last minutes with him he had wrapped his tail around my wrist and tilted his head inwards, then fell sideways limp and motionless, that was really heartbreaking to watch and I felt like he was trying to tell me something. I tried to revive him using Bigboys CPR method for a further 20 minutes but no luck, his eyes had glazed over.
All I can say is thank you to my mum (everyone should have a mum as caring and supporting as she is) and stepdad, they tried their hardest, we just found him too late.. :(
I will miss him so much, it's left a void... I have buried him next to the original Ozzy.. RIP my friend I will never forget you.
Add me on Snapchat 👻 : Scarybugs - https://www.snapchat.com/add/scarybugs
feeling swell Couldn't save my lizard (RIP Ozzy Jr) | |
| 30 Likes | 30 Dislikes |
| 4,084 views views | 13K followers |
| Pets & Animals | Upload TimePublished on 6 Feb 2012 |
Related keywords
rescue dogs rock nyc,bosch alarm system,bosch heat pump dryer,rescue rangers,videos for cats,rescue dogs,couldn't capture screenshot,arachnids pronounce,tarantulas in colorado,reptile enclosures,monitor pc,reptile gardens,saddleback college,lizardcube,killer croc,videos of,petsmart bd,exotic shorthair,himno de colombia letra,rescue 911,reptile zoo,arachnids examples,exotic cars,tarantula bite,tarantulas in arizona,sad synonym,feeling light headed,tarantulas poisonous,reptile pets,exotic nails,feeling jovani,monitor samsung,monitor lg flatron,herpes virus ppt,savannah james,tarantula facts,savannah dance moms,lizard king,monitor led,lizardfolk,exotic matter,herpes simplex virus,komodo chess,killers anonymous,saddle minecraft,exotic pet store,exotic cats,monitor lg,tarantulas as pets,reptiles for sale,bosch season 5,animals name,herpes simplex,arachnids crabs,monitor para pc usado,videos on youtube,sad summer fest,died from vaping,pets at home,arachnids animals,sadie robertson,tarantula philippines,petshop boys,diedra nelson,died synonym,couldn't meaning,videoscribe,videos of slime,komodo movie,couldn't agree less,tarantula lifespan,savannah bananas,videos for toddlers,videos de risa,feeling lyrics,monitor gamer,animal farm summary,himnos adventistas,dragon ball legends,videos for babies,couldn't in tagalog,reptile super show,tarantulas pronunciation,died at 27,animal sounds,rescue fly trap,bosch induction cooktop,savannah pruitt,reptilelegit,sadio mane,couldn't be prouder,killers,pet shop bd,savannah state university,tarantula food,couldn't be happier,bosch appliances,savannah cat for sale,herpes zoster icd 10,rescue bots,himno a la bandera,couldn't agree more meaning,rescue heroes,deidre,couldn't start office installation,feelings wheel,exotic meaning,komodo lizard,komodo ide,herpes on lips,dragon ball super,feeling good book,savannah bee company,feeling bloated,boscaiola,tarantula hawk wasp,lizard 95,arachnids different types,pets in dhaka,dragon tales,monitor samsung 19,arachnids in the uk review,killer elite,monitor samsung 24,sadie sink,monitoreo fetal,dragon age inquisition,herpes zoster,bosco,bosch dishwasher,killer clown,sad movies,bosch,bosch australia,animal kingdom,lizard squad,sadist,monitor 144hz,feeling good,animal cartoon,rescue ridge,komodor george dewey,komodo dragon philippines,diedrich bader,dragon ball xenoverse 2,herpes medicine,killer frost,lizard point,monitor 4k,tarantula sling,animal fight,dragon spring phoenix rise,reptile expo,tarantula albo,exotic fish,tarantula cage,arachnids mesh,dragon ball super broly,arachnids facts,animal farm,tarantulas by christian nanzell,killer vegan,tarantula tattoo,arachnids vs insects,tarantulas meaning in hindi,herpes labialis,feeling lonely,exotic birds,exotic animals for sale,feelings chart,tarantula hawk,tarantulas in texas,sad face,reptile rapture,arachnids characteristics,videos of tornadoes,dragon quest,sad lyrics,rescue spa nyc,feeling good lyrics,tarantula's bite,rescue spa,petco shop,herpes zoster treatment,dragon ball heroes,animal planet,herpes zoster ophthalmicus,komodo dragon size,killer whale,couldn't ask for more,died from juul,dragon quest 11,komodo vs cobra,petra,animal crossing,petsmart,lizardon,lizard king crimson,lizard trex 600,arachnids in the uk,monitor para pc,couldn't love you more,reptile vet near me,herpes genitalis,exotic animals,reptile expo near me,arachnids doctor who,lizard skin grips,tarantula spider,lizard island,lizard wizard,tarantulas for sale free shipping,rescue me,animal song,videos de musica,diedre moire corporation inc,savannah college of art and design,animal movie,arachnids pronunciation,arachnids type,savannah montano,savanna rooftop nyc,tarantulas can swim,herpes cure,sad quotes,sad emoji,pets movie,animal picture,herpes in hindi,pet shop dhaka,couldn't be better lyrics,reptile terrarium,videos chistosos,lizard chaussures,tarantula for sale,savannah airport,killer bees,couldn't agree more,savannah spurlock,himno de cundinamarca,dragon con,himno del valle del cauca,killer queen jojo,reptile tank,died of consumption,dragon ball fighterz,komondor,himalaya,bosch security systems,komodo trail,savannah cat price,bosch waw28460au,tarantulas meaning in tamil,lizard skin,videoshop,exotics on broadway,killer cove,monitor definicion,videoshow,died in house free,petscop,tarantula for sale ph,feeling tired,arachnids in the uk doctor who,bosch fridge,herpes zoster symptoms,killers of the flower moon,savannah monitor,tarantulas meaning,rescue lyrics,animal and man,petsafe,himno de buenaventura,reptiles near me,killer mike,feeling myself lyrics,tarantula iucn,arachnids definition,tarantulas for sale uk,reptile store,bosch cooktop,komodo national park,herpes meaning in tamil,pets 2,komodo dragon venom,bosch washing machine,exotic bully,savannah cat,couldn't love you more lyrics,videostar free,rescuers down under,saddleback church,herpes zoster virus,himnario adventista,died in your arms tonight,tarantula species,killer klowns from outer space,komodo island indonesia,exotic names,killer bean,reptile basics,animal world,videostar,diedinhouse,rescue remedy,couldn't care less means,lizard meme,herpes,exotic definition,himno del sena,arachnids starship troopers,exotic flowers,reptile city,himno de argentina,dragon ball,lizardman,killer instinct,himno de venezuela,reptile store near me,animal wallpaper,couldn't be any happier,rescue city,saddam hussein,couldn't love you more jonny houlihan lyrics,pets bd,pets for sale,himno de francia,sadistic,herpes symptoms,savannah chrisley age,komodo dragon blend,sad songs,dyed hair,killer queen,herpes images,exotic shorthair cat,lizard doggo,tarantulas and frogs,exotic fruits,savannah labrant,tarantulas in california,video view,videos for kids,dragon ball z,died meaning,petshop,komodo dragon,himalayan,bosch oven,dragon fruit,monitor 19 pulgadas,tarantula price,tarantula chaco,exotic carts,savannah weather,animals lyrics,exotic car rental,savannah guthrie,videos for dogs,boscaiola sauce,lizard traduction,pets meaning in bengali,dragon roll,rescue me lyrics,sade,videostream,rescue me cast,diedrich coffee,himno de la alegria,dragon quest builders 2,pets price in bangladesh,arachnids meaning,killer kross,lizard garage,feeling cute meme,killer queen lyrics,couldn't be better meaning,pets in bangladesh,feeling synonym,himno nacional,rescue dogs nj,couldn't be more proud,tarantulas for sale in india,rescue dawn,tarantula enclosure,himno,animal cell,died in spanish,bosch hot water,couldn't sign in,lizardite,tarantulas for sale,reptile mortal kombat,feeling alone,diedrich knickerbocker,himno a santiago de cali,feeling dizzy,reptiles by mack,pets name,himno de colombia,died today,videos for dogs to watch,dragon ball z kakarot,killers movie,animal video,tarantulas in india,feeling sad,rescue me marshmello,komodo edit,arachnida habitat,monitores de estudio,komodo dragon habitat,animal x,dragonfly,animal jam,diedrick brackens new museum,tarantula molting,himno de cali,couldn't care less,herpes simplex virus ppt,feeling under the weather,sadie sink age,komodo island,monitoreo wifi,feeling depressed,monitor 24 pulgadas,komodo dragon tagalog,bocsar,died definition,sadhguru,monitoreo,tarantula pet,arachnids in the uk doctor who review,bosch dryer,dragonite,savannah chrisley,komodo island tour,himno de bogota,monitores,
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét